Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Harris Teeter Triples is coming!

I heard on Hot Coupon World that Triple coupon days will be March 25-31! I called to confirm with our store on Amelia Island but they had not heard from corporate about this yet. I will be checking back with them soon. I suggest that you start getting your coupons in order now. I will be checking the master list on the Hot Coupon World forum against the prices at our store to find the best deals. Check back for a list of the best coupons to use during triples.

Things to know about Triple coupons at Harris Teeter:
  • Coupons with a face value up to $0.99 will triple up to the price of the item.
  • You can only triple 20 coupons per day.
  • You may only buy 3 like items at a time with a coupon.
  • Go HERE to read their full coupon policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment