Monday, March 2, 2009

My First Blog

My name is Virginia. My husband Brian and I live in Yulee, Florida with our two little boys. Brian quit his job in September. In December he started with a new company called New York Life where his salary is based soley on commission. It has been a struggle but we are making it through. He says that we actually have more food in our house now than we have ever had before. The way I've been able to do this is by playing the couponing "game" and CVSing. I've gotten lots of questions from friends and family about how to do this so I've decided to start a blog. I'm not going to pretend to be an authority on the subject. I'm just going to share the deals I'm getting at my local stores so you can do the same. I hope you'll be inspired to save!

No comments:

Post a Comment